mutual satisfaction


Why is it that one finds it more acceptable for a woman to be sensual rather than a man.
Constant writes and reads on a woman's G-spot.
How she needs to be played with, caressed, coaxed to a climax.
Gentleness of touch required.
The requirement to learn what it is that tickles her fancy.
A man required not to be a lover selfish....having to go down on a woman....stimulate her through play with her clitoris....make her pliable before anything else.

Having written the above, i do find myself slightly short of breath..... the possibility of being the recipient of an attentive lover......and the pleasure of my surrender to his ardent ways.

But.....i have found my pleasure lies in something more mutual.
A discovery of the males sensuality so seductively, mind- boggling....capturing. A new horizon of possibilities mutually enjoyed and discovered.
I am a visual creature....fed by that before me.

Thus my first priority would be to make my lover understand the importance of letting go. My need, not simply to touch a naked form but, rather, to allow me into his head-space.
And it all starts with the comfort of ones own nakedness in the presence another.
It takes a lot of courage to simply let go and be led in a way different.
In the beginning conversation scarce and rather the concentration of breathing in each others scent....the feel of skin on skin.....
Allowing the woman to be the ardent lover....the woman to search for that erogenous spot or spots....kisses light, nibbles firm, touch purposeful and knowing.....a state of mind where the wholeness of sensual sexuality all of a sudden is an understood concept...nothing to be shy about.

The form of a body the size of a penis a hindrance forgotten for in sensuality it goes deeper than that.....and thus when asked, to open ones eyes and confront the naked image of self....all erect and virile....the beauty of what feeds me in my purpose to share ultimate sensuality and erotica, is understood and accepted.

The journey taken in those few minutes together, all of a sudden has a purpose, and the purpose is.....

Mutual satisfaction at its ultimate.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts