the hidden world of a voyeur


"My tongue the art of conversation knows
....my mouth glib in spewing prose.

My stare is longing and yearning
Your look back at me endearing.

An intake of breathe more like a gasp
Your erection obvious my mind in a clasp.

The bathroom, i know, our host wont mind
Our lust for us to discover and find.

My dress hitched, my back against the wall
Your weight pressing, your hands begin to crawl.

A yielding a spreading of legs
To be explored my wetness begs.

And all the time the third participant was there
In the carnal wetness and dripping to revel and share.

And as you went down my nectar to eat
I looked directly into the camera, our host to know my heat.

The bathroom door opened, breasts exposed, my surrender deep
Our host joined in...a threesome...a fantasy forever to keep."

The hidden world of a voyeur.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts