a conversation with me...what would u say?

if u could a conversation have, what would u say to me?

would u ask me questions or would silence between us be?

would words be your choice once we together

or would u my senses with your touch feather

for here i sit and wonder

deeply ponder

what if before me u could stand

take my thoughts in hand

and..... breath me

into u.

what if the chances of us standing close, somehow fate did organise

all this time the reality were my words read, all of a sudden to realise

would there be a wish so strong

something desired so long

the share then, does belong

in a moment destined to be

together u and me

the imagination no longer the reality

in person to have me the ability

and thus i say.....do breath me

into u.

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts