be uninhibited

books i have read
poems i know
lovers tasted, pleased...their ardour shown.

my heart a passionate one
my body hot and sensual
in all it gives and participates...the mind consensual.

how lustfully seductive thoughts can be
no limitations of where u i can take
the very essence of who u thought u were, i shall shake.

trust me 

let me lead u away from here
to the very precipice of reality steer
then when the fall begins to shake your world
my body, my arms, my legs round u curled

together we shall fall

and while reality spins
my possession of u wins
your gaze will show how deep u are lost
all the care in the world tossed
and as u feel the release of me
u shall explode and set yourself free.

Dear reader....be passionate, be uninhibited, be complete...
it is Valentines.

Yours.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts