my gift to u...my reader.




 A lovers day today...how can i gift u...a gift u shall not forget too easily.
I shall make u my Mark Anthony and i be your blonde Cleopatra. I shall a bath prepare, waters milky smooth, the sheen of the finest natural oils the surface infuse, the headiness of the scents, lavender, jasmine...ginger for the sensual senses 







 ... my skin i shall bathe in rose water...dribble the waters on the hardness of my nipples...like crystals they shall fall, clinging ...before they drip drip off. Candles shall be our light...and in their subtlety, every inch of your skin i shall wash...every inch of your manliness i shall caress...u will surrender your mind to music soft, to the silence of passion throbbing within the core of your being.





U will surrender to my softness, my hunger, my need to feed off u...and as the waters hot your skin do swallow , so shall i swallow the whole of u....deep deep deep....within me.
That shall be my Valentines to u.


RB.

Comments

Popular Posts