be naughty with me


may i tempt u my way
may i tempt u to stay
would it be okay
if together in a different way we play.
i have this desire to show u much
for u to experience my touch
another way to let go
allow me to lead and u to show.
naughty i am and slightly shy
yet confident to please u i shall try
for in getting u to be less resistant
in your surrender nothing ambivalent
that exposure of self your mind to travel
slowly and surely your insecurity i shall unravel
for when u feel me under your skin
no further inhibition, your trust to win.
we shall find that unknown ground
such deep erotic thoughts be found
and all i do will be pleasure bound
both of us seated on that merry-go-round.
my passion be to see u drown
in matters sensual to bring u down
and when that lust your logic burn
then maybe....u to lead...to be your turn.

RB.
 


Comments

Popular Posts