to pen me a letter



 how did u know to capture my imagination so
with that narration to bewitch me, how did u know
u gave me a letter and simply wrote
an expression of how i lived in your thoughts, the note.
how did u know it would raise intrigue
any slight disinterest, fatigue
and that the words would make me question the flutter
the heart deceiving , the mind a clutter.
there be no logic to the passion that stirred
no reasonable explanation as to what occurred
except, that the sensual softness of your desires penned
any hesitation or thought to refrain, did unbend.
all of a sudden, the loins did ache
the mind a frenzy the decision did make
to sit down and pen a letter back
to let u know, we are on the same track.
what would that letter say
so much revealed an invitation to play
for what a waste it would be to not mutually share
to get lost in each other, in new fantasies snare.
so come my way, and don't delay
the promise be that out of your thoughts i walk and into your reality stay
for once we be near and each other inhale
who cares what be happening beyond, rather any logic with insane erotica derail.

RB.





Comments

Popular Posts