what be those thoughts?


the will be one for peace and quiet
a Sunday dealt in the solitude of thought singular.
but, that did not last long
for slowly did thoughts creep in where,
you featured,
and began to vividly implant yourself in my imagination.
i lay back and let them wash over me,
creep under my skin and make me shiver from the intensity of
longing for your touch.
a throb began to ache between my legs
my breathing became shallow
and all i could do is roll my eyes backwards
in the hope of sinking deeper into the blackness of my head
where u seemed to be dwelling at that moment.
how painful the realisation
that there be no chance of having u near
and thus the surrender to my thoughts
allowing me to satiate that painful longing
dwelling on u.....
my imagined lover.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts