men...writers



All of a sudden i find myself privy to writings of the most beautiful sort. 
Different genres.
 Different topics. 
None of the writers professionals....yet...better than most published works i have read. The intricacy and choice of how they string words together, leading to a thought exposed, an idea shared, emotions revealed.
I find myself lost in worlds and concepts of those writers, their share of who they are, exposed and given to me to selfishly enjoy and absorb, knowing, that nobody else may have seen that piece of writing...and i am the first.
What gets to me is how privileged i am to be the recipient of ideas stirred in these people, penning thoughts crystal, real, sincere, unblemished or tarnished, by restriction or concern of critic, wishing to spill over and be recorded for another to read....and most importantly understand...a connect and appreciation of such .
The most fascinating experience in all of this has been that these writings happen to be writings of men. More gentle thoughts i have not come across. More sweeping and vulnerable be the words. Inviting and thoughtful in their share... the desire to please the reader. Nothing contrite.
I marvel at that ability to share of self and transport me, the reader exactly where they wish me to be. I marvel that i did not see, nor imagine, nestling somewhere deep in the physical form i had met, i had shared the company of such a gentle soul.
 I marvel that a person can read me so well to know what it is that stirs my heart and my thoughts and makes me ponder and philosophise further...never be the matter that it may be frivolous or silly or simply too different and abstract for many to understand.
I marvel at the depth of these men . and have begin to wonder if my words...just like theirs...manage to reach those that read my writings...and do my ideas and thoughts transcend the borders of a mind tired or closed...reaching within and touching a chord happy, quiet, sad, questioning, concerned, angry....it doesn't matter...as long as i can reach u, the reader... and connect.


RB.

Comments

Popular Posts