to woe a lady (playfully)...in thought



when upon a treasure stumble
then begin the erotic rumble
of a discovery never imagined
and thus his oration impassioned.

"Oh how i need to draw u near
come hither maiden, have no fear
for my thoughts although lascivious
rich in playfulness and simply delicious.
i look at those abundant curves
my groin does ache my logic swerves
to cup those breasts and kiss them soft
to what should follow our thoughts aloft.
that slow arousal your mouth does seek
my chin to bite my hope does peek
for now your nipples hard do press
my hardness its need in u impress.
to hitch your leg to press u hard
the wall your support, u drop your guard
a moan escapes a wetness felt
my mouth to yours, in one to melt.
your hair to pull your neck expose
the flow of life in your jugular disclose
and as i sink my teeth real deep
your groan with lustfulness does seep.
now imagine be it slow and soft and long
a rhythm to raise the intensity , to prolong
the feel of my length the tease against your swell
a bewitching trans like motion , the casting of a spell.
all of a sudden a grind and gyrating and tug for more
the release of my belt my throbbing manhood free to claw
the pantie dropped , the hands be searching to grasp and guide
between those milky thighs deep within u slide"

she listened a gasp and moan did escape
his impassioned oration a thought in her mind did shape.
but coyly she stepped back and said
"good night dear sir...for it be late , time to retire...me..?...off to bed"

he had seen the glint in her eye and thus not despondent
smiling he turned away knowing tomorrow she would be the respondent
for the pictures he had painted in her mind
she would sleep with, thus tomorrow a calling card at his door he would find.

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts