what would the completed puzzle be?


should u be with me
would u every part of me study
would u take the time to look and absorb with your eyes first
...see the rise and fall, the voluptuous sensuality, the natural curve and loop
the roundness firm yet full
the imperfections... love and yearn for them for they make me unique and specific.
would your hands burn to lay themselves softly upon my form
their desire being to caress me soft
every time a new journey travelled
every time a new discovery made
that lingering need to make sure u do not miss any part of me that burns to be felt.
would your lips wish to slowly settle on my parted mouth
not wishing to disturb my breathing
but, rather...kiss me with the intent of feeling my breath pass your lips
and feeling intoxicated as my warmth settles in your lungs.
would u wish to feel your weight crush me gentle
in a way that it moulds itself to my length
and makes me arch to fit
like a puzzle piece would.
would u know to allow your eagerness to undress me
stay in check
and rather allow us both to drown in longing soft
gentle
slow....the magic of knowing to savour a moment
its reward being
....well...try it and find out what may follow

.....
when the puzzle be complete.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts