Male writers - Part1


Some time back i made reference to male writers and their ability to be raw in their expression.....a personal opinion...due to personal experience.
 I have had the pleasure of receiving some writings that have touched me considering my love of the sensual and being a creature that likes to surround herself with feelings passionate, engaging, revealing, absorbing, giving, taking......

This piece echos such deep longings and imagine myself to be on the receiving end of this beautiful...."love letter"....? ....for could one not call it such?

Please enjoy as much as i did....RB.


"Today was mercifully busy and hectic – so no opportunity for dwelling on your memory, your face, your love-making, your touch, your taste.
 But the dinner is done, the newspaper read, the bed stands empty, and all is now quiet – and so the demon of torment returns. I feel your tongue, I feel your lips – where are your teeth? Scratch me, please, bite me hard. I want and yet don’t want to orgasm – let it last until it cannot be held back -  a gasp, an urgency of action, deeply seeking completeness.  Then the  warm flow fills your cornucopia and mingles with your own streaming wetness – a nectar the gods themselves would envy.

 Alas – that cannot happen for a short while yet (did I say short? by what measure – infinity? a week will seem like that) but soon the reality will be realised and released. We will snack, we will drink, we will chat, we will explore together so that time has no relevance or meaning, only the feeling and sensation, the agony and the ecstacy.


 L’chaim – to life."

(written by)
KR.


Comments

  1. Dear Miss Ruska - It seems that this writer clearly has first hand experience from which to capture in these words his feelings and emotions - descriptive, sensual, provocative, deeply personal. The relationship and bond he writes of is one to be nurtured by both him and her,and to be envied by others, encompassing both the physical and the metaphysical elements at play. I look forward to future contributions from your "Male writers"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts