why always be the same..?




'do sit down, and watch me play.' said the female to the man.
'it be a game of image seen, the vision your fantasies to fan.
now take note of how, an image naked does awake
the mind, alert, to sit upright every movement, in to take.
the pleasure be to watch myself, no hurry in what i do
your interests further capture and your curiosity woo.
when two of me before u be
now more for u to see,
don't waste your gaze, don't look away
to lock u in, to make u mine, just because i may.
and when my image i do kiss but, look direct in your eyes,
to know there be no mercy in what shall follow, be no surprise.
why bother to play and let u see, your sanity not capture
of all u have known and experienced sensual, my intent be to fracture.
something different something new the need to try and find
so sit back and let go, allow me your mind to bind
in thoughts searing and enveloping deep and erotic
the meeting of our lust the result biotic.
so fruitful be this experiment of u and i
let us each other in searching ways discover and try
i know my pleasure be that in my chair u be
when all be done and finished , your return ...to that chair...i trust again to see.'

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts