a joyous jamboree muted


 i dreamt of a gala...an evening out
where, that which was hidden yet, very 'in sight'...was meant for u.
i imagined a room full of people, unseen they were, for all that i could see and caught my concious
...was u.
the joyous jamboree that filled the room, as if muted to my ears, for all that i could hear
...was the beating of my heart.
the thought of when our gaze did lock...even  now...extracts a moan, so lusciously painful and  desperate and deep within my core.
i watched your mouth part and could actually hear u inhale deep...as if u inhaled the whole of me.
...transfixed as i watched u approach.
i could hear your thoughts.
i knew u missed me.
and when...eventually...so near u stood...it was as if we became one...yet...not touching.
it was a gala, after all...and thus the need to be on our best behavior...
the evening wore on, and when it ended,
so did the agony of needing to give myself to u...u took me...u arched me...u made me yours
and...i... possessed u...and stole your sanity.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts