who is my valentine?


Although Valentines day is no different from any other day, how captured and expectant girls and guys have become to either, express or receive a gift of valentine appreciation. 
And thus exorbitant prices charged to send a rose, a lovers card of appreciation, an admirers confession....(a retailers / entrepreneurs delight). 
There are those sitting in expectation and judging their sexy worth or attractiveness by that which is / is not...received on Valentines day. 
It would be wrong to say i don't appreciate an expression of desire on the 14th February. Of course i do! 
But...do i expect such or feel less worthy if none is received...not at all.

What would make me question my feminine charms and appeal would be if, on a daily basis, i was not appreciated for the 'girlie' i know to be and am..i like that i am the fairer of the two sexes and looked upon as someone to be cherished, looked after and treated in the most caring of ways...and in return...i will make my partner / admirer feel he is the king of my castle...for ...in reality he is.
If he knows how to bring out the best in me...well...he deserves my attention to bring out the best in him.

And, thus, my Valentine....you are that man who knows to treat me right and appreciate me all the time...you are faceless for every gentleman that knows to be a gentle man is a potential Valentine. 


RB.


Comments

Popular Posts