show me...the foreplay...a compliment raw and real


 a thought to ponder....the ultimate introduction to an extremely sexy ending...
the foreplay...
between true lovers, a compliment, an epitome of healthy sensual sexy living.

"...it be not in the end result, where my touch may go
it be in the foreplay and, the reaction that will show.
i know the petal i shall find
so unique to u...one of a kind
but, your skin... that look in your eyes
your sensuality and sexiness, all logic defies.
man i am, to my very core
to want to sail on new adventures, to beach a lusty shore.
why should i not please and tease
when presented before me, a moment to seize?
woman,
 glorious u are , 
in all u are...how i marvel at the sight
personification of worldly delight!...
and would that be...?
wrong of me...?
to admit my want and desire of u?
my unlimited admiration that is due?
to someone who knows her very core
and knows to open the door
to sail the shore
lustily erotic
'succulently' exotic
...my woman...my playmate...my lover...my all...."...RB

to me...what a compliment to have a lover of that sort, that knows no boundaries but, to express, the joy of indulging in me.




Comments

Popular Posts