a saving grace...a perchance find



Dear Sensual Creature...
perchance,
i happened to come across u.
Do i say, in a moment of weakness, i had to reach out and contact u?
I cannot, will not and refuse to accept such an admittance
for...
it would be false.
How lost i felt, my emotions bluntly numb...a walking shadow of the man i knew to be.
what happened?
what cruelty in life knew to rob me... of ...me...? 
what was it that had me searching to find a saving grace to my being?
i wanted to know and feel again the stirring of life...
of feelings so raw
that they would know to shake me into an exhilarating reaching out to live!!!
reaching out to embrace my beloved again
my existence defined in our closeness and desire to be as one....
our minds excited at the thought of each other...
the body hungering to be intimately devoured , feasted on....satiated.
u were an answer ...not a moment of weakness.
a washing away of uncertainties...
a find that, helped me find me...each time letting me go further and further
into my self...i began to recognise the old me...and i loved it.
now dear sensual creature...i know what i need to do,
i know to never cheat myself of the pleasure of a sensual life.
perchance i found u...perchance?...RB.



Comments

Popular Posts