my upcoming video...a seductive trilogy



So...it has been quite some time since i have had the pleasure of working on a video shoot. Much has been keeping me busy...and most of it...to do with logistics and working with the right team ...and of course...resources of the financial sort, play a major role.

Like any business, good business, that one hopes to make sustainable and long term, it takes a lot of planning, ringing of hands, pulling of hair and carefully understanding and pinpointing what it is one hopes to achieve.

Being thrown on an unexpected path and landing in a space very intimate and telling of man and woman, i began to realise the reason i had to travel the journey i was placed on. All my years of education, corporate designations  as a contracted professional and many global travels were meant as a fantastic school and preparation for something more human and real than i would ever experience.

My passion was to be realised. My passion of the human form, the human mind...the psyche...in the most sensual and erotic of ways....and to top it would give me a drive and zest to pen that which fired every nerve in my body.

I have been asked many a time if i have always been so openly sensual...and ...without hesitation the answer is always a resounding YES!

What many fail to understand and know to confuse is that there is a difference between sensuality and sexuality and i would urge those that are reading my post to take the time and google the difference between the two.



...my blog, my pictures, videos, my upcoming publication, the book that is in the wings and anything else associated with me,  is meant to make one think, apply much of what i promote in ones own sensual space,and at the same time can be an open ended suggestion or topic for debate.

And thus my videos...always teasing, never direct, a seed planted of what could happen should you find yourself in time and space similar...complete and total surrender to that which is very RB... 

The trilogy that is being prepared has a story line like all my other videos.

now imagine....

a progressive seductive date...who hasn't been on one.?..and if u haven't...maybe the video may just make u plan one!

car
parking lot
hotel room

and as my videographer put it....

"...hand on hand on 'gearstick' (...ahem...)...pressed bodies...car bonnet......aaaannnnnd...!!!"...."all done with panache" he said.....

How excited i am! I can visualise and already sense that erotic heat and underlying luscious energy i know will be there.

Cant wait to share it with u!

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts