i dare u to enhance your Sunday morn

(internet) 
 A fine wakening to a Sunday morning it was. The mind busy...in a good way...with ideas positive. An energy huger than my physical frame.
Holding a cup of coffee, near naked and enjoying the 'quiet busy-ness' of a Sunday morn, images of my upcoming publication played before me.
Desirous to capture that erotic goodness of sensuality...sensuality... so important in a healthy relationship between lovers.

Then i got to thinking... how would one enhance the sensuality one possesses?

All of a sudden my senses tuned into the sensation of the coolness of the breeze.
Instinctively, my hand began to rub my legs...warming them up...and then proceeded to caress, rather than vigorously rub my inner thigh...it felt good, very good.
The higher my hand travelled, the warmer the skin felt to the touch...discovering an intense hidden warmth cradled in the vee of my thighs.
The softness increased, my touch became gentle and attentive...a tingle stirred within my womaness...cupping the very height of my thigh, knowing how close i was to indulging in naughtiness of a very sexy nature...i preferred to indulge and get lost in the feel of my skin and the possibilities of what could happen if a lover were present.
And should he have been present, i would have teased with an action so relaxed and natural....maybe...i would have opened my legs...just that little...to reveal the nakedness hidden under my light shift...

...and that...i believe...is a little on how ones sensuality can be enhanced....a little tease, a little play and enjoying ones self before anything else.

Wishing all a sensual seductive Sunday morn.

I dare u to be sensually teasing....

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts