a little piece of heaven






A contribution sent that needed a space on my blog...



At the Lodge

The early morning call of birds, heard but unseen, secretive

Tree tops lightly dusted by early morning rays of sunlight

A gentle rustling as a breeze disturbs the leaves
 
The rolling bush and hills welcome the new-born day

She slowly wakens and smiles at me

I kiss her lips



At the Apartment

The city starts once more its daily grind

The humming, throbbing, growling grows

A single birdsong tests its place

But soon it disappears amidst the highways’ din

She slowly wakens and smiles at me

I kiss her breasts, her lips



At the Hotel

The curtains keep the sunlight at bay

A dusky room and dishevelled bed recall the previous night

The pampering spa, the candlelit dinner, the petit fours

And then caressed and carried away as passions unleashed

She slowly wakens and smiles at me

I kiss her thighs, her breasts, her lips



At the House

She seems at peace and settled

Enjoying her freedom to just be

To see the garden in its natural state of disorder

To breathe it in and savour all it offers

She slowly wakens and smiles at me

I kiss her mons pubis, her thighs, her breasts, her lips.



And so it seems that, wherever She may be,

It always is a little piece of Heaven, to Me.

KR.


Comments

Popular Posts